– 2 bedrooms, each with their private bathroom (with shower)
– 2 toilets (one independent, the other in the shower room).
– Living room with an American kitchen (60m2)
– Garden with courtyard in front of the house (500m2)
– Newly renovated in 2013
– no pets
– washer and dryer
– ceramic cooker and electric oven
– refrigerator with freezer compartment
– wine cellar
– kettle, coffee machine, Nespresso machine
– ironing table, iron and a tumble dryer
– garden chairs and table, parasol and deckchair
– each room has a double bed (160 X 200cms ) and a single bed (90X200cms)
– reversible central heating
– private parking (in the courtyard, in front of the house)
This charming house is situated at the beginning of the village, in the countryside, at the foot of some beautiful cliffs.
The village has two restaurants, a tennis court and a children’s playground.
The baker comes everyday ,at 11AM.
If you enjoy beautiful landscapes, walks, mountain biking, climbing, you will find this place delightful.
Many hiking paths start from the village, the GR7 path crosses it.
For wine lovers, Jean-Philippe, wine broker, is knowledgeable about wine activities. At your request, he can organise wine tasting in different wineries.